Magda is one of my favorite dA photographers since forever.
Steve's suggestions on how to leave a good comment...
- Tell the artist what caught your eye, something your particularly liked or didn't like.
- Tell the artist something you think they could have done differently or better.
- Suggest an alternate title; it tells the artist what you saw in the image.
- Interact with the artwork, continue its story.
- Ask the artist how or why they did something.
- If nothing else, even "Ooh, pretty!" or "Oh, ick!" is a lot more information than no comment at all.
Pearwood's Feature Log 2016
Blog at PearwoodPhoto.com
FAQ #18: Who selects Daily Deviations and how are they chosen?
Because it's past time for white-haired white men to stand up and say it.
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, let me not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
Author unknown. Attributed to Saint Francis of Assisi.